Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Memories of our Seniors

chels!
- My first day of conditioning, my 8th grade year. I felt like I couldn't do it and I was almost ready to quit. You might not remember but you were there pushing me to keep going, so I did. Thanks Chels!
- Calling You Giraffe....G-girl...Rhino
- Cheeta....75%...Possibly
- "That's Our Giraffe!"
- You stealing the Gator and going on a joy ride
- You Being a whole head taller than me!
- That one Large McDonald's cup...on that one Bus ride
- Your Prom Countdown with Hillary last year
- Your Obsession with 3rd boobs....Your Spleen when you had mono...and your Knee!
- You were the only one to help me up the stairs
- You driving the Grocery Getter to practice
- Hillary and you singing Taylor Swift at Coach Boulington's House...and me getting it on video.
- That one practice in the rain...and you got a picture with your BFF Frank.
- Those random Post Cards in your Cubby.
- And the fact that every umpire hates you! haha (:
I'm gonna miss you Chels...Good Luck at Georgetown!

Paige
I'm gonna miss you kiddo...you always had a way of making me laugh!
- Your Awesome I heart Pappy buttons you made last year
- Your amazing hair...and because of that you are known as Curly Fry
- the way you say "Baby!"
- The random and hilarious talks we have in the dugout
- Quoting the Mean Girls all the Time
- Your awesome packed lunches
- the way you say "Some Roast Beef, Some Chicken, A pizza!"
- the Amazingly large box of cookies you brought us
- Your batting gloves and how you wear them till they are deteriorated
- I def. Wont miss the smell of your glove! Gross!
- How you forgot to shave one of your legs
- That ride home from castle and you and your mom talking forever!
- ill miss jenny and Kendal telling you to go warm up because you were annoying them
- your obsession with red heads
- how in love you are with Gerald Butler
- That deck of cards you got at lacy's christmas part haha :)
- your mom always wanting to take random pictures of you
- i know this has nothing to do with softball...but you and amber always acting like Haley's body guards
good luck at EU I'm gonna miss our laughs!

1 comment: