Friday, October 22, 2010

Childhood Phobias

Childhood phobias too many to count....
lightning
thunder
shadows and dark corners
heights and tight spaces....and most of all Clowns!

As I grow older I seem to realize that all the things that used to scare me seem so small. It has to do with understanding. Now I can understand where lightning and thunder comes from....now I know that there isn't always a bad monster in the shadows. The thing is .....I still have uncertainties and fears about tight spaces, heights, and Clowns. That is just apart of my childhood that will stick with me forever. No matter how many clowns I see...you can be sure that I will turn and walk in the other direction. I absolutely hate being in tight spaces from the fear of suffocation. Now heights, that is one thing I think I can handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment