Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Love reamains

I shut the world away from here
drift to you, you're all I hear
Everything we know fades to black
Half the time the world is ending, truth is I am done pretending

I never thought that I
Had any more to give. Pushing me so far and yet here I am with out you.
Drink to all that we have lost, mistakes we have made. Everything will change
But love remains the same.

So much more to say...So much to be done.
Dont you trick me out we shall overcome. Cause' our love stays ablaze.
But we should have had the sun
Could've been inside
Instead we're over here.

Half the time the world is ending
Truth is I am done pretending. Too much time, too long defending.
You and I are done pretending.

Everything will change...I wish this could last forever
as if we could last forever...Love remains the same.

1 comment: