Sunday, March 13, 2011

Rober Ewing Leach

The Love we have for you Grandad will never fade away,
We'll think of you our special friend through each passing day.
When we walk into the room and see your empty chair,
Although we know you are resting we still feel your presence there.
The memories of your laughter, your warm and loving smile,
Your eyes so full happiness, your heart that of a child.
Memories are forever be they laughter or of tears,
Memories we will treasure through all our passing years.
You should know they are ones ill keep forever. 



You left this world today grandad and  in your last breath..you looked straight up to the heavens and 
and never turned back! It is so touching to hear your last words were "wow" It gives me hope of a place better than here. I know now that you are up in heaven driving your truck and hangin with Jesus. I just want you to know that I will NEVER forget you and you hold a special place in my heart. I love you Pa and say hi to my other grandad for me. Rest in peace Robert Ewing Leach. 
- 3/13/11

No comments:

Post a Comment