Saturday, January 30, 2010

Driving

Ok so i finally got my license....yayy!
I've spent the past 180 days worrying about this day. How will i do? All i could think about was what if i fail this test? The week before i had been telling everyone that i was going to get it. Wow, it would of been embarrassing if i walked back into school and didn't have that orange sticker.
So at 12:00pm my mom checked me out of school....i got into the car and drove to the testing sight. i was a whole 30 minutes early. The guy sits down in the passenger seat and i swear to you he is sweating more than me. I started pulling off, and before i know it the test was over and i could See my mom passing back and forth. I pulled the car over and i let out a sigh of relief when he handed me back my permit with the orange sticker on it. As soon as i walked into school the biggest smile ever fell across my face, and it wouldn't go away. I don't know why i was so excited, but for some reason it made me feel more mature.

YAYY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment