Saturday, January 30, 2010

Nicholas Sparks

"If conversation was the lyrics, laughter was the music, making time spent together a melody that could be replayed over and over without getting stale."
"There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but i've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me this has always been enough."
(The Notebook)
"So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but i wan to do that because i want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me.....everday."
(The Notebook)
"I finally understood what true love meant...love meant that you care for another person's happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be."
(Dear John)
"It's possible to go on, no matter how impossible it seems, and that in time, the grief ... lessens. It may not go away completely, but after a while it's not so overwhelming."
(Dear John)
"Without suffering, there'd be no compassion."
(A Walk to Remember)
"Without you in my arms, i feel an emptiness in my soul. I find myself searching the crowds for your face- i know it's an impossibility, but i cannot help myself."
(Message in a Bottle)
"Sometimes you have to be apart from people you love, but that doesn't make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more."
(The Last Song)
Sometimes I sit and wonder how could someone know so much about love and life? I would give anything to meet this man.

No comments:

Post a Comment