Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Problems....yayy

Problems are never a good thing. These days I seem to have too many. Prom is just around the corner, no joke like 4 days away. I am stressed to the max. The good thing is that my dress came in over spring break and it FITS! My date got his bow tie and it is awesome looking. So I think to myself, alright things are going good. Now we need plans on what we are doing before......um we both have no idea. Then yesterday he tells me that he has to work prom night!! Are you serious? okay well he goes in to ask off and they straight told him no. wow...really? So the best he could do was get off at 4. So this Saturday is going to be a BAM BAM BAM day. I wont have a moment to rest. From the time I wake up till we get where we are supposed to be I will be rushing. Maybe I should wake up earlier......ummm NOT! haha ill just go with the flow and see where things end up. I just know that this will be a night I will never forget and I'm not gonna let a little problem get in the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment