Thursday, April 1, 2010

Forgiveness

It was getting dark and we were asked to take a piece of paper and write a letter to anyone we chose. We were supposed to write to them telling how sorry we were or that we forgive them for whatever it was that they might of done. I decided to write mine to many people. They told us that these letters would not be read by anyone but ourselves so we could write what ever we needed to. In the end we would all gather together and burn the letters. This was supposed to be a way to destress us and to possibly lift certain burdens off our shoulders. As the letters burned we would say a small prayer, asking God for his forgiveness.

So i began to write to all those I had hurt in my life, most importantly my parents. My heart began racing and my hands quivering. I didn't know how to put my thoughts in words, let alone down on this piece of paper. The lights were dimmed and the room was silent. At certain corners i would hear others that were writing their letters began crying. That is when all emotions ran through me. I realized that these kids were taking this so seriously, so I dug deep inside and wrote what ever popped into my head.

Over half of the paper was me yelling at all those who hurt me. I didn't know that this was going to touch my heart the way it did. I was able to put words on this paper that i would never in my life be brave enough to say to that person. All i know is that, that night i became closer to God. With every tear i shed while writing that letter was for ever person that i hurt, or who has caused pain on me.

In the end when i was looking over my letter i realised that now the things i was so mad about, didn't seem like such a big deal. I forgave and know i was forgiven.

2 comments:



  1. Banner Design Service is a focusing fact for any kinds of business institutions. Banner show your products identity which is provided by you. Manage your banner design service creatively by any professional designer to highlight your products. Creative banner grabs your customer’s attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Image retouching service is on of the great services of Adobe Photoshop service. Removing spots or blemishes from images, as well as more advanced color correction work. We can remove unsightly marks, stain fold from any surface and ensure that your images are perfect in every way. We can eliminate the irregularities from the skin and also adjust the image color shades or erase it. We do this by creating an additional selection (path or a mask) of the model’s skin (face, hands, legs, etc.) Our designers can measure and correct the color values. Clone and Spot Healing tools remove irregularities. We can reduce and eliminate bags under the eyes, pimples, tattoos, birthmarks, etc

    ReplyDelete