Tuesday, November 10, 2009

GASZLCNBW




Grape pop rocks flew across the floor, and I sat there amazed. All I could do was think to myself; man I wish I didn’t drop them. Some sly kid tried to run over to where it happen and pick them up and eat them. Zap, I slapped that fool before he knew what had happened. Like I’m going to let somebody else eat my pop rocks. Candy is something I live for, and no one can take it from me. Now of course I had to apologize for hitting this poor innocent child that didn’t know better. But from now on he knows not to mess with me when it comes to pop rocks. What is with kids these days that think they can have things that don’t belong to them? The next thing I did was I walked over picked up every last pop rock off the floor. I said the 5 sec rule applies to all good things, and I popped the pop rocks in my mouth. Best candy EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment