Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My goals

Goals are what we should always set for our self...Goals and Standards.
My goal for this year is to just have the time of my life.
I want to hit a home run, fall in love, make good grades, and good choices.
As most people would notice, the goals i set for myself are all short term. It is plain and simple,I'm just a kid. Tis true that in about 3 months I will be a full on Senior in high school, but right now i am still at that point where I'm just trying to live care free. I plan on having fun with every aspect of my life, whether it have to do with school, sports, or even relationships. I guess what I'm saying is that I'm not ready to grow up, and i don't think that I ever will be. Right now I plan to keep my Goals simple and my Standards low. In the long run this might not be the smartest idea, but honestly I like how it is going so far. Never mess with a good thing! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment