Wednesday, March 31, 2010

red dress



There you hang on the back of my closet door, still in the bag. Your bright hue of vibrant red shines through like the sun peaking out behind the clouds. You sit there and taunt me. You are only a size 4, that of which only a few days ago I could fit into. This weekend I plan on making you fit. No matter what I have to do you will fit. You are not the best thing I have ever seen, but you are pretty. I plan to wear you on May 1st 2010. For one night, and one night only. I hope you are ready, because this night will hopefully be a night that I never forget.

2 comments:


  1. Shadow Creation is the process to change the color of an image or video..Shadow Creation It means correcting the lighting, white color balance, red or blue color balance, so that the image looks more clear or natural

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks...
    eCommerce Image Editing Service Provider

    ReplyDelete