Monday, January 31, 2011

Hillcrest

I'm so lucky to have the life I do. I never realized how privileged I was to even walk.
Every blue day during fourth period I leave school and I intern at Hillcrest Nursing Home. So far I have spent 5 days there and I have already fallen in love with some of the people that are current residence there. All of the physical therapists and assistance are so nice and welcoming. I feel like I learn alot about this career when I go there. I get hands in experience with the patience. You would be amazed at some of the stories these people can tell you. I can always tell they have lived a full life. I belive that old people are some of the funnest people to hang around. I think they like telling stories just because they have so many. I would love to be able to work with people like this.. If not to get them better but to atleast have someone to care about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment