Thursday, January 6, 2011

Time for New Beginnings

2010 was and eventful one and so many memories spent with friends ill never forget.
  • Got my License in January
  • Played in my first varsity game
  • We came in second in a tournament in BG
  • I went to Prom with Kerrick Price
  • Got All A's one semester
  • Became really close with the seniors (Stephen, Sam, Lauren, Kerrick, Jared, Paige, Elizabeth, and Zach.)
  • Turned 17
  • I got a new car
  • Heidi and Faith were born
  • Beat DC in district
  • Softball team made it to Reigon
  • That One time in room 314
  • Spent the whole summer with Haley
  • Introduced Haley and AK
  • I met new people like Joseph, Kyle, Mark, Slater, Joe, Daniel, and Austin
  • Started my Senior year
  • ordered my graduation cap and gown
  • best year ever (:

No comments:

Post a Comment