Thursday, September 3, 2009

badd day

When I woke up today I felt diffrent. Nothing was the same. When I usually wake up I get into this routine and i feel like if i dont do the same things everyday my day will go terrible.
Well that is exactly what happened. I was late today because of the rain. It all seems to be a big series of unfortunate events. I get to class and my homework is wet from the rain. Then i find out that i have a big test in Anatomy. I mean What else could go worng, i just had to ask. Every time one thing goes wrong I get into this mood and I go to this mental satate where i dont what to talk to anyone. Everyone is annoying and I really hate that about myself sometimes. I cant chage it is just the way I am. All i can say is that today was a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment