Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The past

my past?
oh ok well one thing that I sometimes wish I could forget about was when I was about six. I was in Kindergarten and it was right around picture day. I all of a sudden felt the urge to get my hair cut. I mean it was getting pretty long and I wanted it to look good for picture day. So I went and fount the sharpest scissors I could, and I fount a quiet spot away from anyone. I hid while I was doing it because I knew that it was a bad thing. so I start to cut away at my beautiful hair....and what do you know I cut the biggest chunk ever out of my hair. All of it falls to the ground and i almost started t0 cry. I tried everything to hide it from my mom and dad, but it didn't work. Instead of getting in trouble the first thing my mom does is calls my aunt. During dinner that night my aunt comes over and tries to fix my hair. lets just say that my long locks weren't so long anymore. I looked like a boy. Now I will forever have my kindergarten picture to remind me of this horrific day,

No comments:

Post a Comment