Monday, September 14, 2009

Who i want to be


My goals for after high school are to go to collage and get an education in sports medicine. My whole life used to be centered around my family and sports. I am currently taking the necessary classes to get me ready for my future career. I am enrolled in Anatomy and IB biology. Anatomy is a good class to take because it teaches me about the human body and how each part works together to do the little things we do every day. My goal for next year is to get into the student internship, shadowing a physical therapist. Physical therapy and sports medicine is something that I am really into. I have to admit i actually get excited to go to my Anatomy class, because there are always new discoveries so it never gets boring. I cant wait to go to college and pursue my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment