Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Never leave us again!

today when i woke up i just knew that today was going to be one of those off days. sometimes off days are good and sometimes they are bad. when rolled out of bed at a round about 6:00 am my favorite song was playing on the radio. Vanilla Twilight was blasting from my alarm. the lead to a sudden burst of a smile across my face. i look out toward the bright light streaming in from the kitchen and then i stare out my window to only see that it is raining. what a damper on my day that was. ha ha yes i could tell at that moment this was one of those days. i get to school and i see all my friends and with my mountain dew in hand i walk into my first period. Crap! i forgot that we had a test today and now i don't know what to do, because of course just coming back from fall break, i did none of my homework. rushing around trying to finish my review, i settle down to take my test. i look across the hall, and there she is, Ms. Mky D. "Where is she going?" i thought.
i get to English class, and she isn't there. WHAT THE HECK! why was she not here. i think it was just because she doesn't like us. ugh, then i turn and see what we call a substitute. HA! yeah right. As he walks by this chill rushes up my spine. Oh he is how you say a Creeper. Oh gosh, Ms. Mcky D please never leave us again!

No comments:

Post a Comment