Thursday, October 8, 2009

Oh how embarrasing

PARENTS

You got to love em. The things they do to us are always embarrasing, even if they arent. I mean they are our parents, they shouldnt be acting this way. haha so here it is, my most embarrasing moments with my mom.
Its my 16th birthday and of course im going for my permit, the thing is that i wait till the middle of the afternoon to finally get ready. Well we drive all the way down to downtown owensboro to take my test and they are closed, so i have to wait till the next day to go apply for it. So to kill time before we go home and get ready for church, my mom decides she wants to go to Walmart.
After she finishes her shopping we go to check out, i leave her side for like two minutes to go get a drink and when i come back she is telling her whole life story and everything that happened to us today to the cashier. The first thing i did was start laughing, i mean i was so embarrased i mean thtat woman can literaly go out and carry on a full conversation with a complete stanger...oooh but you got to love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment