Friday, February 12, 2010

Dear Love


Dear Hank,


You have been there for me from the beginning. Heck we were baptized together. You are my rock. Every time i have a problem i know who i can turn to. Over these last 3 or 4 years we have gotten really close. And i wouldn't trade all the things we been through for the world. i was there to hold you when you wanted to cry about boys, and like wise to you. You always gave me a shoulder to lean on. i will never be able to thank you enough.

This past summer we spent every day together. I was at your house almost everyday. It was an escape i had away from my home life, and the people who stressed me out. We would talk about every thing and anything. That was the summer we became sisters. Haley i love you my best friend, and I'm glad i can be myself with you! All i have to say is " I LOVE YOU!....why?....BECAUSE YOU LET ME BE MYSELF!" Hankie thank you for being my best friend!

1 comment: