Sunday, February 28, 2010

I miss youu

The day was January 5th, 2010....a.k.a. the worst day of the year thus far. This was the day you packed up all your things and went to base training, in Mississippi. At first, i was scared that i wouldn't get to see you again, but before you left our conversation was filled with promises of letters and phone calls. The thing is i wouldn't get any of these until march.
Believe it or not, i counted down and now that march is almost here it brings tears to my eyes. Every night i thought about you. i would say to myself, does he still feel the same way? I wondered if you were even the same guy I met 3 years ago.
Even though it will be September before i get to see you again, just the thought of hearing your voice gives me the chills. So every night i will be eagerly waiting by the phone, just waiting to hear you say I love you one more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment