Sunday, February 28, 2010

Softball Season

Finally, i get to start playing the sport i love the most.
It's like a drug just to be able to put on my uniform and step onto that field.
This year, we had some unfortunate things happen. Many people were beginning to get hurt, and some very ill. It really made me feel unsure about how well we will do this year, when we got the news that our #1 short-stop Chelsea had mono, and that she would not be able to practice with us until spring break. My jaw literally dropped when we got that news. Don't get me wrong, our other senior does a good job at trying to lead us. So I'm just going to keep telling myself:
"Somewhere behind the athlete you've become and the hours of practice and the coaches who have pushed you is a little girl who fell in love with the game and never looked back... play for her."
Mia Hamm
All i can do is pray, pray that we are able to come out of this season victorious!
it is all for the love of the game! <3

2 comments: